The preliminary programme will be announced in February 2024.
The programme topics of EBJIS 2024 are:
- PJI: current aetiology
- Antibiotic prophylaxis: systemic, local, or both?
- Multi-Drug resistance in bone and joint infections
- Open questions in 2-stage exchange
- Advances in microbiology to diagnose and treat PJI
- Spondylodiskitis: new recommendations
- FRI: new joined definition
- New approaches to fight orthopaedic infections
- Large clinical trials in bone and joint infections
Free paper presentations:
We encourage participants to submit interesting scientific papers, case reports and clinical studies relating to these topics. We will also consider papers on any aspect of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment or outcomes of bone and joint infections. All submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee and will be selected for oral or poster presentation.